Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hey peoples-

It's been a long week. Lots of miles ridden, I finally won a long battle with AT&T, I'm gaining ground on my war with porcupines, still dealing with cancers, and riding more miles to forget about it.

But we've got a couple great products for ya to check out this week- Feedback Sports sent in their Sport-Mechanic Bicycle Repair Stand, and Pace Sportswear's CAT1 Pro Shorts. Just in time before your paycheck disappears!!!

Feedback Sports Sport-Mechanic Bike Stand

This came to me unexpectedly, and I'm glad it found my way, let me tell ya! It comes in so handy- anytime you need to make an adjustment just put it on the stand, and it stays put. Not only that, but the clutch allows you to rotate your bike 360 degrees. Totally cool.

I'm not sure how many average riders think about repair stands, but it's one of those things you never knew you needed, but now that you have it you don't know how you ever got by without it. Seriously- it's that kind of thing. Read More...

Pace Sportswear CAT1 Shorts

I've never been the spandex type (hence the stock photo!), but cycling shorts & bibs are totally the way to go if you ride frequently, are touring, and honestly- doing any riding at all. If you're like me, they'll be your secret best friend. I wear 'em underneath my pants/knickers/shorts/shants...pretty much under whatever I want, and you'd never know.

Right now, these are my favorite shorts hands down. My second favorite part about these is that they don't creep up my leg (something that drives me crazy!!!), fit great, and also tie at the waist if you want/need to. Read More...

If you haven't checked out the new shirt yet, now's a good time!

Have a great weekend- ride fast, ride hard...

-Brandon

0 comments: