Friday, May 22, 2009
From Lake Cycling:
On Saturday May 30th, from 10am to 5pm, Lake Cycling Shoes will be holding its first ever Warehouse Sale, which will be open to the public. Lake has been a major manufacturer of cycling shoes since our development of the first, purpose-built MTB shoe back in 1982 and we have continued to offer products that speak to the racer as well as the everyday cyclist.
Early next month, we will be moving our warehouse from Evanston to Skokie and as a result, there are many styles of shoes and clothing that we would like to offer to the local cycling community at incredible prices. In short, the less we have to move the better. Items will include:
- MTB/SPD shoes: from race to everyday applications
- Road shoes in carbon and nylon soles including some Tri models
- Winter Boots in both SPD and Road soles
- Casual/Recreational styles for both clipless and platform/toe-clip pedals
- BMX/Freeride shoes
- Gloves; short/long finger and winter styles
- Jerseys, both short and long sleeve
- Jackets and Shells for wind or rain
- Gear Bags
- Flip Flops
- Good Times
The warehouse is located at 1315 Sherman Place (just east of the CTA/Metra tracks) right across the street from the Dempster purple line station. You’ll walk right out of the station and into the sale. Riders can cruise up Clark/Chicago ave. to Dempster and head west to the next street where you’ll turn North and right into the action. We hope to see you all there.