Wednesday, July 02, 2008

one less car on the road


i got a job working with bicycle illinois. im going to be doing support for all the riders and stuff like that. im leaving on the 5th and will be back on the 12th...i think. im mailing out all orders that i have tomorrow and will print the orders i get on the trip when i get back,there should not be a noticeable delay for you guys.

im really excited about the trip! check out the map and if you live along the route come out and say hi. ill be bringing my computer and will hopefully be updating the site from the road, im hoping ill have pics to post but my camera is in rough shape right now. anyway thats whats up ill try and answer emails nightly and do my best to keep you guys in the loop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice score. enjoy that.

Aqua Dublavee said...

Congrats on the job and I hope you have an amazing time on the trip! Wish I lived close enough to say 'hi'.